Intuitive Privacy Notice
The privacy and security of your personal information is our first priority. We make a conscious effort to minimize the amount of personal information collected at all times and use security protocols that ensure the safety of any personal information collected. We follow the standards set out in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) and the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA) to ensure that our policies are as citizen-centric as possible in managing personal data.
We are a privacy first organization and we ensure that our users are protected by:
- Implementing computer, physical and procedural safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal data collected.
- Limiting the personal data collected to the minimum required in order to provide the services requested by the client organization.
- Permitting only properly trained, authorized employees to access personal data.
- Not disclosing personal data to external parties unless agreed upon, being required by law or informing the client organization in advance.
In addition to the above-mentioned safeguards, we comply by the following:
Intuitive employs privacy and security measures to guard against identity theft and provide security for your Personal Information. These include, but are not limited to:
- Encrypting data during transfer and storage.
- Maintaining access logs to ensure access is restricted to only relevant parties.
Our infrastructure is hosted on an Amazon AWS platform, located in Amazon’s Canadian data centre, which have obtained the ISO 9001/ISO 27001 certifications among others, and comply with a variety of security best practices and IT security standards including but not limited to FISMA, DIACAP, and FedRAMP, and complete annual SSAE 16/ISAE 3402 audits.
We encrypt all our data, including Personal Information collected using AES 256-bit encryption, and comply with all applicable provincial and federal privacy laws, including:
- Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA) across Ontario, Manitoba,New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, PrinceEdward Island, Saskatchewan, and Yukon.
- Personal Information Protection Act (PIPA) in Alberta and British Columbia.
- Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector (ARPPIPS) in Quebec
All of our on-the-field devices go through a rigorous security checklist including but not limited to layers that incorporate:
- Strict password hygiene – multifactor systems unique to each device
- Data and file system encryption such as dmcrypt/LUKS, libgcrypt among others
- Communication channel encryption – OpenSSL/SSH, others
- Physical device integrity – tamper detection
All employees who access the Intuitive systems or may come in contact with customer data are bound by strict confidentiality agreements.
We regularly re-evaluate our privacy and security policies and adapt them as necessary.
To learn more, please contact email@example.com